I view my gluten-free lifestyle as liberating, never restrictive. I’m here to help you enjoy your journey to optimal health living gluten- and allergen-free! I created these valuable resources for you to make living “free” just a bit easier!
In addition to the follow FREE resources available here on the website, I encourage you to get the ULTIMATE guide for managing your health and your gluten-free life, The Gluten-Free Solution: Your Ultimate Guide to Positive Gluten-Free Living, today!
Gluten-Free Living Resources
For baking info, see:
- Egg Alternatives for those with egg-allergy or on a plant-based, egg-free diet.
- Learn how to use Sweet Potatoes in Gluten Free Baking for added nutrition.
If you’re new to gluten-free living don’t miss:
- My No Thought Required Gluten Free Food List to learn what you can eat right now, even if you were diagnosed with celiac disease today!
- The Gluten Free Resource Directory for the gluten-free products, services and resources you need.(Did you know I’m their Resident Gluten-Free Living Expert? Learn about our partnership here!). Also, use the Allergen Search feature to custom select products to suit your special diet – terrific for anyone with multiple food allergies (like me!).
- Gluten Free Find for healthy living information, recipes, products and more. (I’m happy to be a Gluten Free Expert Contributor there!)
For information about the Top 8 Food Allergens (USA):
For information about related health conditions:
- Find out about Iron Deficiency Anemia and how it is linked to celiac disease.
- Prickly mouth, tongue and throat? Read about Oral Allergy Syndrome.
I hope you find these resources useful in your health journey. I invite you to stay connected:
Wherever you are on your gluten-free journey to optimal health, I’m here to meet you where you are.