Gluten Free Healthy No Bake Brownie Bites make a perfect treat to satisfy a sweet tooth, absolutely guilt-free! These tiny bites are filled with nutritious whole ingredients almost everyone can enjoy!
Simply add the ingredients to your food processor (I really do recommend the food processor for this one)…
Here’s a close look at the sunflower seed meal. It’s a great alternative to almond meal for those of us with tree nut allergies! You can learn to make your own here.
And after a few minutes or rolling into individual balls (and absolutely NO baking at all!), you end up with something like this…
If you have 5 minutes, you’ve got time to blend up a batch of my…
Gluten Free Healthy No Bake Brownie Bites
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pits removed (about 1 cup)
- ½ cup sunflower seed meal (from toasted sunflower seeds)
- 4 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey (or other liquid sugar like pure maple syrup or agave nectar)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Additional sunflower seed meal, nuts, shredded coconut, gluten-free cookie crumbs, etc. - optional but all possibilities for rolling brownie bites in, if desired.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Add ingredients to bowl of food processor.
- Pulse to begin blending, then turn processor to "On" position until mixture comes together in a solid ball of dough (see picture below recipe).
- Remove ball of dough from processor and place on lined cookie sheet.
- Divide dough into 24 portions and form small (1-inch) balls.
- If desired, roll brownie bites in one of the additional ingredients suggested above.
- Serve immediately or chill in refrigerator or freezer - they are excellent either way!
You’ll find more simple, affordable gluten-free recipes in my Recipe Index.
Don’t miss the informative “Smart Nutrition Backed by Science” articles, information on Food Additives, Resources and more in the News Section.
And remember, your support is what keeps the blog going, so please be sure to check out my eCookBooks and guides in the Shop, and subscribe to my monthly gluten-free living magazine, Food Solutions!
Thank you for supporting what I do each day!