Gluten Free Pumpkin Cupcakes
Gluten Free Pumpkin Cupcakes are a terrific autumn treat! Frost them with my Lemon Frosting (it’s dairy-free!) or your favorite frosting. For a healthier option, use my Super Food Fudge Frosting and make a decadent chocolate-topped pumpkin treat!
Either way, you’ll love these Gluten Free Pumpkin Cupcakes!
- 2 cups Gigi’s Everyday Gluten-Free Flour Blend (Gum-Free) or your favorite gum-free gluten-free all-purpse flour blend
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup sugar (coconut or brown sugar are nice in these!)
- 1 egg or 1 Tablespoon powdered egg replacer dissolved in ¼ c. warm water (or use your preferred egg-substitute to equal 1 egg)
- ⅓ cup pureed pumpkin (fresh or canned, but not pie filling!)
- 3 Tablespoon melted coconut oil (or other melted fat of choice, like butter or dairy-free butter substitute)
- 2 Tablespoons milk (I use unsweetened coconut milk; use dairy or plant based milk of your choice.)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 12-section cupcake tin with paper liners.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flours, salt, soda, baking powder, and sugar; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
- Add egg, pumpkin, oil, milk and vanilla.
- Stir until batter is smooth.
- Divide batter evenly among sections of paper-lined pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center of cupcakes comes out clean and dry.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- Top with your favorite frosting.
Thought you’d like to know…
- For substitutions please see Ingredient Substitutions for Gluten Free Gigi’s Recipes or Substituting Gluten-Free Flours and Starches.
Enjoy all the gluten-free recipes I have for you in my Gluten-Free Recipe Index!
Take advantage of the Knowledge Section for articles on Celiac disease and related health issues, as well as information on supplements, food additives, ingredients and more.
It is because of you that I am able to share the free information here for you to use and enjoy. Please consider supporting what I do each day by purchasing from my online Shop or subscribing to my digital ad-free gluten-free living magazine, Food Solutions. It is sure to enhance your gluten-free life!
Thank you for supporting what I do!