Four ingredients and 5 minutes will get you a bright green bowl of delish Dijon herb dip for dunking fresh veggies, gluten-free crackers, chips or even spreading on your favorite sandwich. Let’s get blending!
Healthy Dijon Herb Dip
- 1/2 cup fresh herbs (basil, dill, cilantro, etc.)
- 1 container plain yogurt (Use low-fat, Greek style, dairy or plant-based, or any type you like.)
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 avocado, peel and pit removed, cut into 4 chunks
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in your blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- You will need to stop the blender to scrape down the sides of blender or processor bowl several times to blend smooth.
- Spoon into serving bowl and enjoy!
Thought you’d like to know…
- This makes an excellent dip, sauce for fish or sandwich spread.
- Feel free to be creative with fresh herbs, using basil, chives, cilantro (as pictured), dill, etc.
- Store in fridge up to 3 days.
- Makes about 1 cup.