Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- ¾ teaspoon mace or nutmeg
- ¾ teaspoon allspice
- Combine spices, blend well with a whisk.
- Store in a small glass jar with a lid.
Thought you’d like to know:
- Use any time a recipe calls for pumpkin pie spice.
- This is also a great blend to use in spice cakes, muffins and gingerbread.
- Try Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice in my Pumpkin Pie in a Glass smoothie recipe!
- Makes approximately 3 Tablespoons.
- Recipe may be doubled.