This is not just another “recipe book”. It is an information resource for grain-free living basics, with 20 accompanying recipes to help you enjoy the foods you love when Gluten-Free is Not Enough.
You’ll love the “Smart Nutrition Backed by Science” insight I provide about:
- What is a grain-free diet?
- True Grains
- Pseudo (False) Grains
- Why are some pseudo grains listed as whole grains?
- True Grains and Inflammation
- Whole grains reduce inflammation in the body
- Not everyone is able to reap the benefits of gluten-free grains
To help with your grain-free baking endeavors, you’ll find these pages especially useful:
- Ingredients & Substitutions
- Locating flours used
- Baking powder and vanilla extract
- Other ingredient substitutions
Also included is a word about each of the Flours and Starches Used in the Recipes:
- Mashed Potato Flakes
- Potato (starch; NOT potato flour)
- Tapioca (starch)
And don’t forget those sneaky places grain hide like Baking Powder & Vanilla Extract! I address both and provide grain-free options for you.
Let’s not forget the 20 Recipes I created for you! In addition to being grain-free (implies gluten-free, of course), all recipes are also free from: peanuts, tree nuts, soy, dairy/casein, so are ideal for those with multiple food allergies, or those adhering to a more primal diet.
- Sandwich Bread
- Plantain Bread
- “Corn” Bread
- Quick Fix Biscuits
- Flat Bread or Wraps (Sweet and Savory versions)
- Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread (aka Monkey Bread)
- Sugar-Free High Protein Granola
- Chocolate Crêpes
- High Protein Pancakes (“Fluffycakes”)
- Sweet Potato Buckwheat Pancakes
- Secret Chocolate Muffins
- Individual Pound Cakes
- Fudge Brownies
- Mixed Berry Crumble Bars
- Rich Chocolate Cookies (or Sandwich Cookies)
And four more you’ll love, too!
Enjoy healthy eating the grain-free way, when Gluten-Free is Not Enough.
- This product is an immediately downloadable PDF file format.
- You must download your eBook within 5 days of purchase, then it will expire.
- There are 3 download opportunities associated with this file – that means you can “click” the link 3 times before it expires.
- You may save the file to your computer or other device for long-term storage, future viewing and printing.
- This product is for personal use only. Please do not distribute. Respect my work and the copyright.
Note to iPad users:
To read PDFs on the iPad, you first need an app on the iPad that supports PDFs – the iPad doesn’t have a file system like a PC, thus everything must be associated with an app, for example, iBooks and the free PDF Reader app from Adobe are two free apps that support PDFs.