If you love pumpkin pie but don’t feel quite right about eating a slice every single day during pumpkin season, Pumpkin Pie Smoothie needs to sail up to the top of your must make list right now!
Not only is this thick, creamy smoothie like pumpkin pie in a glass, it’s good for you, too. With fiber-rich pumpkin, flaxseed meal and just a touch of sweetener, this smoothie will calm those holiday cravings and keep you feeling satisfied well into the day!
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk (or other milk of choice)
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 Tablespoon ground flaxseed meal (or chia seeds)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (make your own with this recipe)
- Dash of salt
- Dairy Free Whipped Topping, optional for topping
- Cinnamon for sprinkling on top, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, except Dairy Free Whipped Topping and cinnamon.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide between two tall glasses.
- Top with Dairy Free Whipped Topping and a dash of cinnamon, if desired and serve immediately.