Two days before jetting off to live in France for six months, I received a Flight Box of five bottles of Avocare Avocado Oil. Now, space was limited in my bags so I knew this would have to be a mighty fine product to make it into our checked bags for the trip.
I opened the basil infused oil and I knew I’d need to spend time making space to take the other bottles with us. Fortunately, there’s no stipulation on how much avocado oil one can transport across the French border.
Interestingly, if you read the story of the Valdez family, distributors of this high quality extra virgin avocado oil, you’ll learn that the producer of this oil originally exported it from Mexico to… France.
Thanks to the hardworking Valdez family, Avocare avocado oil is available in the US as well.
Here are a few reasons you’re going to want to try this exceptional oil:
- Avocare makes only avocado oil, which means they maintain a keen focus on doing one thing and doing it very well.
- Avocado oil has a high smoke point, which means it is safe to use in high heat cooking in the oven (like for my 450F veggie roasting) or on the stovetop (when I want a quick, hot sear on fresh scallops).
- It tastes terrific straight from the bottle and drizzled over your favorite fresh fruits and veggies when they are at their peak right now!
Fun facts about Avocare avocado oil:
- Each 250ml bottle takes 5 pounds of Haas avocados to make!
- Avocados for Avocare oils must ripen on the tree for 12-18 months before they are handpicked.
- Avocare avocados are pressed only once (that’s why the oil is “extra virgin”) and maintained at a cool 45F (cold pressed).
- It’s not only for cooking – Avocare avocado oil is a great skin moisturizer, too!
My tips for using Avocare avocado oil:
- Of course, anywhere you use olive oil, feel free to substitute original (unflavored) Avocare Avocado Oil.
- Toss root vegetables and/or potato cubes in one of the flavor infused oils before roasting for a burst of naturally gluten-free flavor!
- Use flavor infused oils to elevate the flavor of raw foods, too.
Give my three summer salad ideas a try, where these oils enhance the fresh flavors of healthy, naturally gluten-free summer ingredients available at your farmers market now!
Get Healthy with Avocare Avocado Oil and 3 New Summer Recipes
Basil Flavored Avocado Oil Makes this Tomato Spring Onion & Herbed Chevre Salad sing!
Try Natural Avocare Avocado Oil to dress these elegant Mandarin Radish Salad Cups!
For a simple, yet flavorful salad ready in no time, drizzle this Zucchini & Yellow Cherry Tomato Salad with Chives and Garlic Avocado Oil!
Click images or recipe names for full recipes and be sure to visit Avocare Avocado Oil to locate a store near you that carries this essential ingredient every healthy cook must have in their pantry!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for which I received payment and one or more complimentary products mentioned above. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe may be good products/services for my readers and those that I would use myself. I disclose this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”