Getting the news you have celiac disease can be devastating. Living with celiac disease can be challenging and full of uncertainty. That is where Gigi Stewart comes to the rescue. Gigi is living proof that living with celiac disease can also be empowering and downright healthy. Reading Gigi’s book is informative, instructive and fun. There is so much information everyone with celiac can learn from Gigi’s intelligent practical approach. Those who know and love her know that Gigi is full of positive energy and wellbeing. She is the perfect person to speak with authority about this often misunderstood subject. I highly recommend this book for anyone living with celiac disease.
- Leigh Reynolds
President of Gluten Free Therapeutics, the makers of CeliVites
The Gluten Free Solution is the ultimate guide to answer all your questions about celiac and all gluten related disorders. Gigi Stewart has certainly put her training as a research scientist to use. She has a gift that allows her to easily explain some very complex subjects and has beautifully reviewed the literature making this book an invaluable resource. It is wonderful to have a book that covers everything from research to recipes. I will be recommending her book to all my patients from the newly diagnosed to those who have followed the gluten free diet for years. Everyone will learn something new. I definitely did!
- Cynthia Rudert, M.D.,F.A.C.P.
Medical Advisor: Celiac Disease Foundation
Medical Advisor: Gluten Intolerance Group
Medical Director: Gluten Intolerance Group of Atlanta
• Who goes gluten-free and why
• Conditions beyond celiac disease a gluten-free diet benefits
• Necessary steps for going gluten-free
• Foods that contain hidden gluten
• How gluten cross-contamination can occur in your home, restaurants and in food manufacturing
• The research-based facts about consuming oats on a gluten-free diet
But that's only the beginning! I highlight the numerous foods we can enjoy and how to make the healthiest choices for healing our gut.
Survive in a shared kitchen when you're gluten-free
Clean out, restock and organize your gluten-free pantry
(plus you get my gluten-free pantry staples list!)
Grocery shop, eat healthy and save money on a gluten-free diet
• Create delicious family meals everyone will eat
(no cooking two meals!)
• Dining out and maintaining your social life
• Enjoying holidays and special occasions
• Soft White Sandwich Bread
(use it for burger buns, too!)
• High Protein Sandwich Bread
• Herbed Focaccia Bread
• "Buttermilk" Biscuits
• Tender Food Processor Pie Crust
• Delicious Chocolate Cake (it's also vegan!)
• Hot Chocolate Brownies
And so many more!
• Crispy Oven Fried Chicken
• Lasagna Bolognese
• Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Pot Pie
*All recipes are free from gluten, soy, peanuts and tree nuts, and all have a dairy and dairy-free option.
Be the first to get your hands on this truly informative collection of essential information for anyone on a gluten-free diet.
Click here to pre-order your copy now so that you will have it as soon as it is released!